NT 4 SP 6a problems - Windows NT

This is a discussion on NT 4 SP 6a problems - Windows NT ; How can I tell if I have installed NT 4 SP6a Blue screen and Task Manager...Help...About shows Service Pack 6. Should it say 6a? JL...

  1. NT 4 SP 6a problems

    How can I tell if I have installed NT 4 SP6a

    Blue screen and Task Manager...Help...About shows Service Pack 6. Should it say 6a?

    JL

  2. Re: NT 4 SP 6a problems

    Winver.exe should show "Revised Service Pack 6a"

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

+ Reply to Thread