PDL files - Windows NT

This is a discussion on PDL files - Windows NT ; My C: drive is full, after extensive search I discovered, that in \winnt > 2,3 GB of PDL files had accumulated over the years. When I open one with an editor it seems to be some kind of a printer ...

  1. PDL files

    My C: drive is full, after extensive search I discovered, that in \winnt >
    2,3 GB of PDL files had accumulated over the years. When I open one with an
    editor it seems to be some kind of a printer file. What are they? Can I just
    delete them?
    Thanks,

    --
    Frans Zantvoort