i need an automated ftp client on windows - Windows NT

This is a discussion on i need an automated ftp client on windows - Windows NT ; hello does anybody know any ftp client "Automated Internet FTP Batch File Transfer which runs as a service on windows??" apart from "pyrobatch" i can't find anyother program. thanks for your help B.Ramkhelawon Logiways France...

  1. i need an automated ftp client on windows

    hello
    does anybody know any ftp client "Automated Internet FTP Batch File
    Transfer which runs as a service on windows??" apart from "pyrobatch"
    i can't find anyother program.
    thanks for your help

    B.Ramkhelawon
    Logiways
    France

  2. Re: i need an automated ftp client on windows

    "Bhavna" wrote in message
    news:3f1ec495.0310270812.3edd1ba1@posting.google.c om...

    > does anybody know any ftp client "Automated Internet FTP Batch File
    > Transfer which runs as a service on windows??" apart from "pyrobatch"
    > i can't find anyother program.

    I don't believe that wget will run as a service, but you could run it with
    AT.

    What do you want it to do?

    -- glen

  3. Re: i need an automated ftp client on windows

    "Bhavna" wrote in message
    news:3f1ec495.0310270812.3edd1ba1@posting.google.c om...
    > hello
    > does anybody know any ftp client "Automated Internet FTP Batch File
    > Transfer which runs as a service on windows??" apart from "pyrobatch"
    > i can't find anyother program.
    > thanks for your help
    >

    > B.Ramkhelawon
    > Logiways
    > France

    I have run Timed FTP on Win98se, the homepage says it runs on NT4 but I
    don't know if runs as a service on NT

    http://mikrobitti.fi/~jms/shsoftware...ftp/index.html

+ Reply to Thread