Greetings,

I have problem with a PC running NT4SP6 and IE5.5. Since a few days
ago, every time I try to launch IE the following msg is displayed:

"the procedure entry point AssocIsDangerous could not be located in
the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll".

I then click on OK and nothing happens. I have not been able to run IE
since this problem began. I have switched to Netscape which works fine.

Interestingly enough, I did not install or remove any software in the
last 3 weeks. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling IE5.5 and also
replacing the SHLWAPI.dll file with one from another PC (identical
version #, etc) but no luck. I'd certainly appreciate it if somebody
could help me out here.

Txs a lot in advance,

Randy
rcastillo66@hotmail.com