Hard-disk utility question.. - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Hard-disk utility question.. - Windows NT ; Hello, I have Win2K-Pro installed on a 4Gb partition (C of a 8Gb hard-disk. Is there a 'fdisk' type utility that will permit me to make FAT32 4Gb partiton (D on the disk? Thanks in advance. -ishwar...

  1. Hard-disk utility question..

    Hello,

    I have Win2K-Pro installed on a 4Gb partition (C of a 8Gb hard-disk.
    Is there a 'fdisk' type utility that will permit me to make FAT32
    4Gb partiton (D on the disk?

    Thanks in advance.
    -ishwar

  2. Re: Hard-disk utility question..

    Start / Help / Search tab / type Partition /
    double-click "Using Disk Management"

    "ishwar" wrote in message
    news:3ad0a41b.0308141924.7df3938e@posting.google.c om...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have Win2K-Pro installed on a 4Gb partition (C of a 8Gb hard-disk.
    > Is there a 'fdisk' type utility that will permit me to make FAT32
    > 4Gb partiton (D on the disk?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > -ishwar

+ Reply to Thread