I'm running a NetShield 4.2.40 with Service Pack 1 installed, Virus
definitions 4.0.4284 on a Windows 2000 machine. The only thing
installed is Exchange Server, disk M is removed from the on-access
scan list. The problem I am getting is it hangs on scanning
\winnt\system32\net1.exe for a while, and then terminates (as it
should by documentation when it exceeds the timeout from the
registry). I increased the timeout from 30000 to 100000 - doesn't help
- simply increased the amount of time before it crashes. I am quite
desperate here as to what to do - I just can't seem to get it running!

Thanks for any replies in advance.

- Time -