Okay, I have an HP Pavilion 761n computer with the same keyboard that
shipped with it (It has the connect, search, shopping, chat, etc).
Well, I recently downloaded MSN Messenger 6.0 and I set the chat
button on my keyboard to start MSN Messenger 6.0. There is only one
problem, when I hit the button it says at the top "16 bit MS-DOS
Subsystem". And then in the message it says
an illegal instruction. CS:0537 IP:01d6 OP:ff 00 00 ff Choose 'Close'
to terminate the application". And then the choices are Close or
Ignore but nither works. Please help me!