Cannot see files (right hand pane) in winnt explorer - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Cannot see files (right hand pane) in winnt explorer - Windows NT ; Greetings: Where I work at we go to a third party winnt support group. The other d ay when they were "helping" me with a problem, my winnt explorer view was change d. Now I cannot see the right hand ...

  1. Cannot see files (right hand pane) in winnt explorer

    Greetings:
    Where I work at we go to a third party winnt support group. The other d
    ay when they were "helping" me with a problem, my winnt explorer view was change
    d. Now I cannot see the right hand pane in winnt explorer. The "View" options
    are set to see all files. I suspect that I need to correct this somewhere else
    in the system. Are there any settings in my profile or registry I can check?

    OBTW: After several more calls the "helpful" tech support has been clueless in r
    egards to this issue.

    Thanks
    John

  2. Re: Cannot see files (right hand pane) in winnt explorer

    On 1 Aug 2003 10:35:05 GMT, jeg@deinonychus.radix.net (John Grimes)
    wrote:

    >Greetings:
    > Where I work at we go to a third party winnt support group. The other d
    >ay when they were "helping" me with a problem, my winnt explorer view was change
    >d. Now I cannot see the right hand pane in winnt explorer. The "View" options
    >are set to see all files. I suspect that I need to correct this somewhere else
    > in the system. Are there any settings in my profile or registry I can check?
    >
    >OBTW: After several more calls the "helpful" tech support has been clueless in r
    >egards to this issue.
    >
    >Thanks
    >John

    Someone probably grabbed the divider and slide it all the way to the
    right.

+ Reply to Thread