16 bit Windows Subsystem - Windows NT

This is a discussion on 16 bit Windows Subsystem - Windows NT ; Hi, I running on system NT4 SP4, and i having the message when i open the 16 bits application. The Message is ' Hidden Console of WOW VDM t. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose 'Close' to ...

  1. 16 bit Windows Subsystem

    Hi,

    I running on system NT4 SP4, and i having the message when i open the
    16 bits application. The Message is ' Hidden Console of WOW VDM t. An
    installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose
    'Close' to terminate the application.

    Anyone can help

    Thanks

  2. Re: 16 bit Windows Subsystem

    Command.com must be available. You should be able to start it from the Run window.

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

+ Reply to Thread