"Ross Presser" wrote
>be aware that this is a commercial product, not a default part of any OS.

As a clarification to the above:

All current Command Libraries and MountCommand Sets ARE part of the standard
install on ALL NT-Based OS's including Windows NT4 SP6a+, Windows 2000,
Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (see
http://TheSystemGuard.com/compatibility.htm for specifics).

Over 100 of these resources are COMPLETELY FREE, including the ENTIRE
ntlib.cmd, the Advanced NT/2K/XP Command Library (see http://ntlib.com).

Many hundreds more are "Almost Free" at $9 or less per system with quantity
discounts starting at 5. Our enterprise customers enjoy per-system pricing
as low as $1-$2 per machine! Typical small business networks average $6-$7.

Each Command Set or Library is COMPLETELY SELF CONTAINED, and requires
nothing that you don't already have! There is NO BINARY CODE, ONLY

A single .cmd file holds the entire product, including online help. Dozens
of "free" utilities are replaced with a single file WITHOUT INSTALLING ANY
ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE or adding anything to your system that Microsoft didn't
already provide.

Think of them as a standard set of APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
for batch files. See (http://MountCommands.com) and (http://NTCmdLib.com).

"BoomingOrFuming?", our KnowledgeLetter exclusively for Windows System
Admins is also COMPLETELY FREE. To reserve your personal copy of
"BoomingOrFuming?", go to

We'll take you up the Mountain of Knowledge,
which rises higher than the Hills of Confusion!

And Congratulations On Your Decision To

TheSystemGuard.com | BoomingOrFuming.com | MountCommands.com
Free and "Almost Free" Knowledge for Windows System Admins!