Re: Infinite loop in DOS - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Re: Infinite loop in DOS - Windows NT ; Here is an improvement on your brilliant idea: @echo off :again echo Hi! I have invented perpetual motion! goto again "Peace" wrote in message news:277abc47.0307082210.9009439@posting.google.co m... > Though this a very simple thought of putting it on the forms. > ...

  1. Re: Infinite loop in DOS

    "Peace" wrote in message
    news:277abc47.0307082210.9009439@posting.google.co m...
    > Though this a very simple thought of putting it on the forms.
    >
    > To create a infinite loop in dos batch file
    >
    > :REPEAT
    >

    > goto REPEAT

  2. Re: Infinite loop in DOS

    Wow thats brilliant!!. Your name should have been Pega-**** instead of
    Pegasus. Then it would definitely make excellent sense.

    My personall Suggestion : you can have u r nick name as Pega-F**K. Its
    cool aaa?

    "Pegasus \(MVP\)" wrote in message news:...
    > Here is an improvement on your brilliant idea:
    >
    > @echo off
    > :again
    > echo Hi! I have invented perpetual motion!
    > goto again
    >

    > "Peace" wrote in message
    > news:277abc47.0307082210.9009439@posting.google.co m...
    > > Though this a very simple thought of putting it on the forms.
    > >
    > > To create a infinite loop in dos batch file
    > >
    > > :REPEAT
    > >

    > > goto REPEAT

  3. Re: Infinite loop in DOS

    Look, I'm quite modest. My contribution is nowhere near as
    brilliant as yours, nor does my command of English reach
    such dizzy heights as yours.

    news:277abc47.0307091822.140bedaf@posting.google.c om...

    > > Here is an improvement on your brilliant idea:
    > >
    > > @echo off
    > > :again
    > > echo Hi! I have invented perpetual motion!
    > > goto again
    > >

    > > "Peace" wrote in message
    > > news:277abc47.0307082210.9009439@posting.google.co m...
    > > > Though this a very simple thought of putting it on the forms.
    > > >
    > > > To create a infinite loop in dos batch file
    > > >
    > > > :REPEAT
    > > >

    > > > goto REPEAT

  4. Re: Infinite loop in DOS

    u fatuous heads cannot utter a single word in a language other than
    english and ironically proclaim "nor does my command of English reach
    such dizzy heights as yours"

    well, try to learn a language other than u r native goosey aussi
    accent english and then talk about your so called "COMMAND"

    "Pegasus \(MVP\)" wrote in message news:...
    > Look, I'm quite modest. My contribution is nowhere near as
    > brilliant as yours, nor does my command of English reach
    > such dizzy heights as yours.
    >

    > "Peace" wrote in message
    > news:277abc47.0307091822.140bedaf@posting.google.c om...
    > > Wow thats brilliant!!. Your name should have been Pega-**** instead of
    > > Pegasus. Then it would definitely make excellent sense.
    > >
    > > My personall Suggestion : you can have u r nick name as Pega-F**K. Its
    > > cool aaa?
    > >

    > > "Pegasus \(MVP\)" wrote in message

    > > > Here is an improvement on your brilliant idea:
    > > >
    > > > @echo off
    > > > :again
    > > > echo Hi! I have invented perpetual motion!
    > > > goto again
    > > >

    > > > "Peace" wrote in message
    > > > news:277abc47.0307082210.9009439@posting.google.co m...

  5. Re: Infinite loop in DOS

    I will gladly accept your challenge about using languages other
    than English:
    - Hast du das Gefühl, du kannst jemanden mit deiner unflätigen
    Sprache Eindruck machen?
    - Ce n'est pas du tout necessaire de jurer de cette façon.
    - Worum tuesch eigetlich so blöd flueche?
    - Ingen är imponerad när du talar på det här fula viset.
    - Solo i bambini parlano cosi!
    Your turn, my friend.

    news:277abc47.0307131813.166e21e@posting.google.co m...

    > > Look, I'm quite modest. My contribution is nowhere near as
    > > brilliant as yours, nor does my command of English reach
    > > such dizzy heights as yours.
    > >

    > > "Peace" wrote in message
    > > news:277abc47.0307091822.140bedaf@posting.google.c om...
    > > > Wow thats brilliant!!. Your name should have been Pega-**** instead of
    > > > Pegasus. Then it would definitely make excellent sense.
    > > >
    > > > My personall Suggestion : you can have u r nick name as Pega-F**K. Its
    > > > cool aaa?
    > > >

    > > > "Pegasus \(MVP\)" wrote in message

+ Reply to Thread