install program on remote workstation - Windows NT

This is a discussion on install program on remote workstation - Windows NT ; How can I do a batch to install a program on all the remote workstations of a LAN? Is there an NT service which allows me to install a program on each workstation of the local network?...

  1. install program on remote workstation

    How can I do a batch to install a program on all the remote
    workstations of a LAN? Is there an NT service which allows me to
    install a program on each workstation of the local network?

  2. Re: install program on remote workstation

    - Embed it in the logon script, or
    - Use psexec.exe (www.sysinternals.com)

    "tawey" wrote in message
    news:6f2936b6.0307070652.60bc0237@posting.google.c om...
    > How can I do a batch to install a program on all the remote
    > workstations of a LAN? Is there an NT service which allows me to
    > install a program on each workstation of the local network?

+ Reply to Thread