True, but one cannot "fine tune" it to individual users -- any
restriction appears to apply to ALL users. [PolEdit allowed you to
set restrictions on a "by-user" basis, but GPEdit doesn't unless you
have AD installed].

Some MS info suggests that there is a PolEdit for Win2K, but I haven't
yet found it.

Bob Schor