I have a problem with my Windows account and I'd be very, very happy
if you could help me.

Here's my problem: my Windows account is limited, it can't install any
software which I'm looking a solution for.

I don't know administrator password. I've thought to find or reset it.
I've found several programs for this but they require booting from
either floppy or cd-rom and my first boot device is set to hdd. I
can't enter bios either, it's also password protected. I'm afraid to
pull bios battery..

I only want to able to install software. Can you please give me any
light on this?