I brought decrypt and encrypted a removable hard drive. I brought the
program and used it for weeks. Then it asked me for my number which I
put in and my mistake was a encrypting my drive after that. I put in
the correct pass word and it encrypted my drive it said so, and then I
turned off the computer and decrypted the files. It said I pout in the
correct password and it said it decrypted the drive but the computer
said that the drive was inaccessible.

For the wise guys who think that software is perfect. I put in the
right password the software said so and said it decrypted the drive. I
put in the right password the software said so and said it decrypted
the drive. I put in the right password the software said so and said
it decrypted the drive.
I put in the right password the software said so and said it decrypted
the drive.

I am sure that someone will say too bad it you forgot you password. I
didn't forget it.

DiskEncryption 4.01 (New Version) Download
DiskEncryption 3.01 (Old Version) Download
If you have NTFS drive encrypted by DiskEncryption old version, please
decrypt it first, then update to 4.01

Act History & Pop-Up Killer & Web Content Filter Download
Act Pop-Up Blocker - Ads & Web Content Filter Download
SaveWeb Download

http://killhistory.net.washall.org/contact.htm