run user manager from the command prompt - Windows NT

This is a discussion on run user manager from the command prompt - Windows NT ; Can anybody tell me how to run the user manager from the command prompt. Thanks in advance...

  1. run user manager from the command prompt

    Can anybody tell me how to run the user manager from the command prompt.

    Thanks in advance

  2. run user manager from the command prompt

    from the windows command prompt, just type: lusrmgr.msc

    or from windows start/run/lusrmgr.msc

    WinSysBee Support Team
    http://www.winsysbee.com

    nntp://news.free.fr/comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security/ >

    Can anybody tell me how to run the user manager from the command prompt.

    Thanks in advance

    [comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security > ]

+ Reply to Thread