Restricting a Win2k station - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Restricting a Win2k station - Windows NT ; Hi, I'd like to restrict a Win2K station so it can only access two intranet web pages. I know that the first thing that goes through your mind right now is Group Policy, but it's to "hackable". So I's appriciate ...

  1. Restricting a Win2k station

    Hi,

    I'd like to restrict a Win2K station so it can only access two intranet
    web pages.
    I know that the first thing that goes through your mind right now is
    Group Policy, but it's to "hackable".
    So I's appriciate a creative way to work this out.

    thanks.
    John.

  2. Re: Restricting a Win2k station

    derben_dan wrote:

    > I'd like to restrict a Win2K station so it can only access two intranet
    > web pages.

    Set up the access lists on your router and/or proxy server so that the box
    in question is allowed no other access.

    Thor

    --
    http://www.anta.net/OH2GDF