Audit Windows Logon - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Audit Windows Logon - Windows NT ; Dear Experts, Do you know any software or programming methods that can read Windows NT/2000 event logs and extract those logon/logout event by each users. Finally build a report of usage. I am grateful if you can tell me. Thanks. ...

  1. Audit Windows Logon

    Dear Experts,

    Do you know any software or programming methods that can read Windows
    NT/2000 event logs and extract those logon/logout event by each users.
    Finally build a report of usage.
    I am grateful if you can tell me. Thanks.

    Alan

  2. Re: Audit Windows Logon

    I wrote a 2-part article on this in February 2003 and March 2003 in Windows
    Scripting Solutions. I'm not sure if you're a subscriber or not, but you can
    view the second part free of charge I believe this url:

    http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/Art...725/37725.html

    Regards,
    --
    Steve Seguis - MCSE, MVP Windows Server, SCJP
    SCRIPTMATION

    wrote in message
    news:1107168045.457044.124300@c13g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > Dear Experts,
    >

    > Do you know any software or programming methods that can read Windows
    > NT/2000 event logs and extract those logon/logout event by each users.
    > Finally build a report of usage.
    > I am grateful if you can tell me. Thanks.
    >

    > Alan

+ Reply to Thread