How to install MSN Messenger on WinNT - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How to install MSN Messenger on WinNT - Windows NT ; I dont have enough privileges for the installation of MSN Messenger in my WinNT Workstation. Is there a way to run MSN Messenger without 'installing' it in the Microsoft sense?? Will copying the executable and the DLLs required by messenger ...

  1. How to install MSN Messenger on WinNT

    I dont have enough privileges for the installation of MSN Messenger in
    my WinNT Workstation. Is there a way to run MSN Messenger without
    'installing' it in the Microsoft sense?? Will copying the executable
    and the DLLs required by messenger into a directory be sufficient to
    run messenger?

  2. Re: How to install MSN Messenger on WinNT

    In short...No.

    --
    Steve Seguis - MCSE, MS-MVP, SCJP
    SCRIPTMATION

    "spacewarp" wrote in message
    news:1102964220.399408.277630@c13g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    >I dont have enough privileges for the installation of MSN Messenger in
    > my WinNT Workstation. Is there a way to run MSN Messenger without
    > 'installing' it in the Microsoft sense?? Will copying the executable
    > and the DLLs required by messenger into a directory be sufficient to
    > run messenger?

  3. Re: How to install MSN Messenger on WinNT

    spacewarp wrote:

    > I dont have enough privileges for the installation of MSN Messenger in
    > my WinNT Workstation. Is there a way to run MSN Messenger without
    > 'installing' it in the Microsoft sense?? Will copying the executable
    > and the DLLs required by messenger into a directory be sufficient to
    > run messenger?

    I think there is a web version...check it out

+ Reply to Thread