Windows 2003, certificates and smartcard logon - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Windows 2003, certificates and smartcard logon - Windows NT ; Disclaimer: I know this is win2000 group, but I couldn't find a w2003 one. Anyway, the problem I have is how to log on onto domain with a smartcard (which has a certificate). I instaled CA on server, managed to ...

  1. Windows 2003, certificates and smartcard logon

    Disclaimer: I know this is win2000 group, but I couldn't find a w2003 one.

    Anyway, the problem I have is how to log on onto domain with a smartcard
    (which has a certificate). I instaled CA on server, managed to download a
    certificate on a smartcard (via browser), but when I try to log on, it says
    something like 'Could not log you on. Your credentials could not be
    verified'.
    Does anyone know a solution or a site where everything is explained in
    great details? I already checked microsoft site and it didn't help me much.
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Windows 2003, certificates and smartcard logon

+ Reply to Thread