Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Study - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Study - Windows NT ; I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done by a consultant. We are thinking about doing that by ourselves Info Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope. Any ...

  1. Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Study

    I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done
    by a consultant. We are thinking about doing that by ourselves Info
    Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope.
    Any links are appreciated.

  2. Re: Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Study

    On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:50:59 -0700, "Sherman H."
    wrote:

    >I am searching for what areas are tested for a regular penetration test done
    >by a consultant. We are thinking about doing that by ourselves Info
    >Security Team and would like to have a comprehensive listing of the scope.
    >Any links are appreciated.

    This might help, you will need to join if you are not a member
    already. It's free and worth it.

    http://techrepublic.com.com/1200-26-....html?tag=e108

    Jeff

+ Reply to Thread