Need some extra Client Access Licenses for NT 4 Server? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Need some extra Client Access Licenses for NT 4 Server? - Windows NT ; Greetings all, Was wondering if any of you could use some extra Client Access Licenses for Windows NT Server 4.0? I have 5 never used individual Client License Paks that I would like to get rid of. I will sell ...

  1. Need some extra Client Access Licenses for NT 4 Server?

    Greetings all,

    Was wondering if any of you could use some extra Client Access Licenses for
    Windows NT Server 4.0? I have 5 never used individual Client License Paks
    that I would like to get rid of. I will sell them at a very reasonable
    price. Please email directly at b.kangas@comcast.net with any questions or
    an offer. Thanks much.

    b.kangas

  2. Re: Need some extra Client Access Licenses for NT 4 Server?

    "Will" wrote in message news:...
    > Greetings all,
    >

    > Was wondering if any of you could use some extra Client Access Licenses for
    > Windows NT Server 4.0? I have 5 never used individual Client License Paks
    > that I would like to get rid of. I will sell them at a very reasonable
    > price. Please email directly at b.kangas@comcast.net with any questions or
    > an offer. Thanks much.
    >

    > b.kangas

    Have you installed anything befor this happened ?~

    It might be a service problem. let me know, then we can try to boot
    and fix any sevice could lead to the problem.

    Ahmed

+ Reply to Thread