USER CONNECTION - Windows NT

This is a discussion on USER CONNECTION - Windows NT ; Hi! How can I dissable for an user of wXP (not an admin) the internet connection??? How can I set the specific permissions? I hope your replies. Thanks Alma....

  1. USER CONNECTION

    Hi! How can I dissable for an user of wXP (not an admin) the internet
    connection??? How can I set the specific permissions?
    I hope your replies. Thanks
    Alma.

  2. Re: USER CONNECTION

    Withowt domain no way to do this for one user only, so 3rd party software
    reguired

  3. Re: USER CONNECTION

    Mex Kufelef vrute:
    > Veethoot dumeeen nu vey tu du thees ffur oone-a ooser oonly, su 3rd perty
    > sufftvere-a regooured

    blooh blooh

    Meybe-a yuoo shuoold reply een yuoor neteefe-a lungooege. Oor ees Ingleesh eet?

+ Reply to Thread