It is necessary to operate programmically of user accounts in WinXP. I use
functions such as NetUserSetInfo to make them Enable or Disable.
I wrote service which by event does user Enable (Accessible), or Disable
(Inaccessible).

When the user is in the system and this event done, I do user Disable, do
LogOff for user, and the user appears on a welcome page and is Disable. It
is Ok.
Now is farther. Again our event done. But the user is on a welcome page. My
service does user Enable and the user should can enter system.
However, the welcome page is not updated and we do not see, that the user
began Enable.
Though when we enter in system and to leave, as he appears in the list of
users.
But I need that "Welcome page" was automatically updated.
What to do?