windows NT - Windows NT

This is a discussion on windows NT - Windows NT ; We recently purchased a used network computer system with Windows NT 4.0, The computers are H-P Kayak's. When we got the computers hooked up, we couldn't get into them because of password restrictions. The company we got them from had ...

  1. windows NT

    We recently purchased a used network computer system with Windows NT 4.0,
    The computers are H-P Kayak's.

    When we got the computers hooked up, we couldn't get into them because of
    password restrictions. The company we got them from had gone out of
    business(how we got them) and we couldn't locate anyone to provide us with
    the password.

    HELP!! What can we do??

    Paul

  2. Re: windows NT

    Delete it and upgrade to at least 2000

    "Pablo" wrote in message
    news:efhlb.13336$dN7.13295@newssvr33.news.prodigy. com...
    > We recently purchased a used network computer system with Windows NT 4.0,
    > The computers are H-P Kayak's.
    >
    > When we got the computers hooked up, we couldn't get into them because of
    > password restrictions. The company we got them from had gone out of
    > business(how we got them) and we couldn't locate anyone to provide us with
    > the password.
    >
    > HELP!! What can we do??
    >
    > Paul

  3. Re: windows NT

    :
    : When we got the computers hooked up, we couldn't get into them because of
    : password restrictions. The company we got them from had gone out of
    : business(how we got them) and we couldn't locate anyone to provide us with
    : the password.
    :
    : HELP!! What can we do??
    :
    : Paul
    :
    :

    You can use this program to reset the passwords:

    Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

    --Jerry Leslie
    Note: leslie@jrlvax.houston.rr.com is invalid for email

+ Reply to Thread