Do you worry about running software you've download from the Net? I know I
Worried it'll delete files or registry setting, or install trojans and
backdoors into your system?

I have the solution, SafeLaunch! Take a look at

Everytime the program running under Safe Launch tries to something that
could modify
your system, SafeLaunch checks with you for permissions. Our virtual sandbox
gives you the control to decide if a program can or cant perform an activity
which could damage your system.

Safe Launch can be used to protect your valueable data, and ensure that your
integrity is not compromised when running untrusted software.

Check it out