The Setup:

I have an NT Domain which the majority of our computers are on.
However, we also have a number of machines that are on a workgroup.
These machines retrieve their antivirus updates from a server on the
domain. I KNOW that the easiest way to do this is to make a username
on the domain that is the same as the workgroup username, which I have
done.

Well, it turns out this was all working in the past but we had to
change servers. Now I can't get it to work on the new server and I
can't figure out how to set it up. Basically, I cannot get to the
shares on the NEW server without being challenged for a uname/pw, but
on the old server it allows me in.

The Question:

I am assuming this has to do with user rights and the "access this
computer from network" setting...The only place I am seeing this
setting though is under user manager for domains and I assume that
there is a setting like this per machine that is causing this hangup.
Basically if you could let me know if this is my problem, or if it is
something else, would be much appreciated.