New Essays on Security - Windows NT

This is a discussion on New Essays on Security - Windows NT ; To those who might be interested - Several new essays have been added to my website. Also, I have created a link for any who would like automatic notification of any new developments via email (I will no longer be ...

  1. New Essays on Security

    To those who might be interested -

    Several new essays have been added to my website. Also, I have created a
    link for any who would like automatic notification of any new developments
    via email (I will no longer be posting these to the Usenet).

    Lohkee!

  2. Re: New Essays on Security

    In article ,
    "Lohkee" wrote:
    >Several new essays have been added to my website. Also, I have created a
    >link for any who would like automatic notification of any new developments
    >via email (I will no longer be posting these to the Usenet).

    And, just to make sure these essays are really secure, you didn't put the
    web site's address anywhere in your email.

    Alun.
    ~~~~

    Texas Imperial Software | Find us at http://www.wftpd.com or email
    1602 Harvest Moon Place | alun@texis.com.
    Cedar Park TX 78613-1419 | WFTPD, WFTPD Pro are Windows FTP servers.
    Fax/Voice +1(512)258-9858 | Try our NEW client software, WFTPD Explorer.

+ Reply to Thread