Help Needed - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Help Needed - Windows NT ; Hello guys. Need some urgent advice here. Recently, we have some files deleted from our network. We can't pinpoint the culprit. Nevertheless, is there any way that we can prevent this from happening again? Thanks....

  1. Help Needed

    Hello guys.

    Need some urgent advice here. Recently, we have some files deleted from our
    network. We can't pinpoint the culprit. Nevertheless, is there any way that
    we can prevent this from happening again?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Help Needed

    Permissions on all your files ???

    "atreides" wrote in message

    > Hello guys.
    >
    > Need some urgent advice here. Recently, we have some files deleted from

    our
    > network. We can't pinpoint the culprit. Nevertheless, is there any way

    that
    > we can prevent this from happening again?
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread