Milestone Technologies Inc., located in Raleigh NC, is searching for a
limited number of beta testers for the next generation of its data
communications software, featuring reliable multicast file transfer
protocols.

If you are looking for a low cost, customizable, solution for point to
multipoint data file distribution, please contact us. Applications for
this software include multicast file transfers for or over :

- SATELLITES (1-way DBS or 2 way VSATs)
- VPNs (Virtual Private Networks)
- LANs (and networks which "act" like LANs)
- KIOSKs (for data distribution via satellite)
- EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale terminals) software updates

and more. The software is powerful and feature rich, but so small the
client still fits on a floppy disk.

Variants of this program could even be used to allow bandwidth sharing
on a satellite network between multiple customers or for multiple
applications on the same network. Other variants could be used for
monitoring network reliability, bandwidth quality and site outages (PC's
or systems down).

We are open to customizing our software to meet your needs.

The product is a Windows based application designed to transfer files
from a single PC to multiple PCs using a reliable multicast protocol.
The strengths of this product are the features for its intended use,
which is to provide tools for the sending of files to a large number of
PCs, and to allow unlimited groups, easy group management, data link
quality logs, and detailed transaction logs for troubleshooting. Setup
is simple and easy. (really!)

We have features built in which are designed to provide verified file
delivery, automated reports of results, throttling (for control of
bandwidth) and much more.

Milestone Technologies Inc. has a rich 15 year history of providing file
broadcast software for various customers and applications, including
file broadcast applications for major oil companies (Shell Oil) and
supporting vendors. Our software has been used over major VSAT networks,
such as those provided by GE-Spacenet/Gilat, and Hughes Network Systems
and others.

If you are interested in participating in our beta test program, or
simply want to know more about our products,

- send an email to info@milestonetechnologiesnospam.com (take out the
"nospam" obviously).

- or go to our website at www.milestonetechnologies.com and select "stay
informed" (and please provide a comment in the comments box)

At this time, to qualify, your company, and the beta test site, must be
located in the United States or Canada.

If you are interested in other protocols or non-Windows solutions for
your file broadcasting needs , we may still be able to help you. Call
us for more info.

If you have questions, you may call us at 919-773-1772 between 8:30 and
5:30 p.m. Eastern time.

Miles Beam
Milestone Technologies Inc.
Raleigh, NC USA
919-773-1772
www.milestonetechnologies.com

P.S. Interested in domain names relating to these technologies?
Go to www.dtvnames.com and see what is available.

Want to discuss data broadcasting in general? Go to
www.databroadcasting.com