Sharing internet connection securely between two domains - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Sharing internet connection securely between two domains - Windows NT ; Hi folks! OK - I have a windows 2000 network with two servers and a few WinXP clients. From top down I have ETHERNET DSL MODEM->SOHO TC FIREWALL->GIGABIT SWITCH->GIGABIT NETWORK. A nearby client office has a similar network, and I ...

  1. Sharing internet connection securely between two domains

    Hi folks!

    OK - I have a windows 2000 network with two servers and a few WinXP
    clients. From top down I have ETHERNET DSL MODEM->SOHO TC
    FIREWALL->GIGABIT SWITCH->GIGABIT NETWORK.

    A nearby client office has a similar network, and I would like to share
    my internet connection with them, remotely administer (via terminal
    services) their network, but prevent them from having access to any
    resources on my network.

    Any ideas on how best to implement this, with least cost, and with
    least change to my office network.

    Mucho Obligo....

  2. Re: Sharing internet connection securely between two domains

    ... I neglected to add that the client office is within cabling
    distance..!

+ Reply to Thread