User Logons - Windows NT

This is a discussion on User Logons - Windows NT ; I know this is probably simple, but it's got me frustrated! How can I verify if a user is logged into the Domain at a specific point in time (real-time). I have a user that insists they are logged in ...

  1. User Logons

    I know this is probably simple, but it's got me frustrated! How can I
    verify if a user is logged into the Domain at a specific point in time
    (real-time). I have a user that insists they are logged in under a
    domain ID on a machine that is in the domain. How can I verify if this
    is the case. The NET USER command gives me the last login time, but
    does not indicate of the logon is still active, or when the last logout
    time was. Any help would be appreciated!

    Ben Towers

  2. Re: User Logons

    wrote in message
    news:1102588049.356563.135170@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > I know this is probably simple, but it's got me frustrated! How can I
    > verify if a user is logged into the Domain at a specific point in time
    > (real-time). I have a user that insists they are logged in under a
    > domain ID on a machine that is in the domain. How can I verify if this
    > is the case. The NET USER command gives me the last login time, but
    > does not indicate of the logon is still active, or when the last logout
    > time was. Any help would be appreciated!
    >
    > Ben Towers

    You could execute psloggedon.exe on the server. The command
    is available from here: www.sysinternals.com.

+ Reply to Thread