Need Beta testers for new Admin Software - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Need Beta testers for new Admin Software - Windows NT ; My company is in the final stages of completing a new software package that I feel is a great Windows Administrators tool. We are looking for administrators to use it free of charge for the next 30 days. You will ...

  1. Need Beta testers for new Admin Software

    My company is in the final stages of completing a new software package that
    I feel is a great Windows Administrators tool. We are looking for
    administrators to use it free of charge for the next 30 days. You will be
    given a free unlimited user version to test with and when the testing is
    over, we will provide you with a fully operational unlimited user version
    for 1 year including support. That is a value of well over $5000. Below is
    a list of operations the software will provide:

    Client Application runs as a service on all workstations.
    Client App connects to Server App passing User and Computer information on
    startup
    Server all displays a list of all Clients in the network and which ones are
    online
    Server App has the ability to remotely do the following:
    Gather extensive information regarding the user and computer setup
    View Software and Hardware installed on client
    Run OS Commands remotely and view results
    Transfer files to and from client
    View Processes and Services running on client (Start and Stop remotely
    and ability to kill processes)
    View event log and clear event logs remotely
    Take and view screenshots of client
    Restart, logoff user or shut down client
    Register and UnRegister ocx and dll's
    Send Messages to one or all clients in network
    Start a Chat Session with client
    ** Complete remote desktop control of client **

    ** Additionally, the client app has an icon in the taskbar of all clients.
    The user can open trouble tickets by right clicking on the icon and select
    "Send Trouble Ticket" or "Select Trouble Ticket with Screenshot". That
    information is sent to the server all and you can track all of your tickets
    and update the status for the clients to see real time.

    Currently, this is all working and fully functional. Additional features
    are being added for a later release including : Remote Gateway - allows you
    to control computers from a remote network. You communicate with gateway
    software on that network's server and it relays between you and the clients.
    Ability to run multiple servers on a single network - Important if more then
    one administrator is going to be using this software.

    Please email me [nospam]john@bardentech.com (Please remote [nospam]
    before sending email) if you are interested. I am limiting beta testers to
    25 and all 25 will receive support for the product, one year of updates and
    additional support.

    John Barden
    President
    Barden Tech, LLC
    914-962-6185

  2. Re: Need Beta testers for new Admin Software

    You should try out http://www.vncscan.com - it's less expensive and does
    many of these same things.

    news:12079$4183a5b9$44a67142$502@msgid.meganewsser vers.com...

+ Reply to Thread