I recently added an NT box to my workgroup. I could not get the other
computers to see the NT box, but the other computers could be seen by the NT
box. I realizes that was because NT was not sharing and ended up re-applying
the service pack (6)

Now that is fixed. All computers are seeing each other, but now i cannot
access the internet from the NT box. I did an Ipconfig and no IP address is
shown (0.0.0.0).
and i get the following message at startup:

"the DHCP client obtained an IP address that is already in use on the
network, The local interface will be disabled until the DHCP client can
obtain a valid address"

Can someone help me through this??

--
http://QLiner.com

The goal of the works of a genius' existance lies only in itself.