I have a small Windows2003 network with a domain with several XP Pro
machines connected.

Here's the problem:

An XP Pro computer named Brent has a USB printer connected to it. I
have shared this printer and I have given Everyone access to it. I
have also given one user (\\domain\Andrew) Administrator rights to
this computer. I want anyone on the network to have access to this
printer. I also want anyone who is "not logged on" to the network to
be able to print on this printer.

If the Administrator of "Brent" is logged on locally to the Brent PC
and the Administrator of "Andrew" is logged on locally to the Andrew
PC, the "Andrew" admin can print on Brent's printer.

If the Administrator of "Brent" is logged on to the domain and the
Administrator of "Andrew" is logged on locally to the Andrew PC, the
"Andrew" admin can print on Brent's printer.

But if the Administrator of the "Andrew" PC logs on to the network he
cannot connect to the "Brent" printer. It doesn't matter whether the
admin of the "Brent" PC has logged on locally or onto the network .
On the "Andrew" PC we cannot add this printer. We can see the "Brent"
PC on the network but we can access the printer.

We get the following error:

\\Brent is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
netwotk resource.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Perry