Active Directory Replication - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Active Directory Replication - Windows NT ; If we are seeing ping times through our vpn tunnel of 250 to 300 (we are on a T1 and the other site is 512Kbs), would active directory replications between these locations be adequate?...

  1. Active Directory Replication

    If we are seeing ping times through our vpn tunnel of 250 to 300 (we
    are on a T1 and the other site is 512Kbs), would active directory
    replications between these locations be adequate?

  2. Re: Active Directory Replication

    "Janet Heflin" wrote in message
    news:272a1862.0405251159.14cbd944@posting.google.c om...
    > If we are seeing ping times through our vpn tunnel of 250 to 300 (we
    > are on a T1 and the other site is 512Kbs), would active directory
    > replications between these locations be adequate?

    That should be more than adequate. MS designed replication to operate in
    low bandwidth environments.

    --
    Jonathan Shapiro
    jonathan@nospamverizon.net