I have a NT Server (one Netadapter, one LAN IP, three external IP's,
Running MS Proxy Server, IP-Forwarding enabled).
I can build a VPN link to our second office and then connect to the
Terminal Server machine there from every Workstation within my LAN.

BUT, I can only create a mapped drive to one of the machines within
the "foreign" network from my Nt-server. Every attempt to do so from a
workstation (WIN XP pro) fails.

I already tried to fix this problem with the route command on the
client (route -p ADD "IP Foreign Network" MASK 255.255.0.0 "IP from my
Server") but without success.

If the IP packets can find their way with the MSTSC, why don't they
with the Ping command and/or Network mapping?

any ideas?

thx
Martin