ANN: Anyplace Control 2.4 released - Windows NT

This is a discussion on ANN: Anyplace Control 2.4 released - Windows NT ; We are proud to announce the new 2.4 version of Anyplace Control program. This update is free, so registered users will receive it free of charge. Anyplace Control is a remote control program that can display a screen of another ...

  1. ANN: Anyplace Control 2.4 released

    We are proud to announce the new 2.4 version of Anyplace Control program.
    This update is free, so registered users will receive it free of charge.

    Anyplace Control is a remote control program that can display a screen of
    another computer (via internet or network) on your screen. The program
    allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely.
    It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in
    front of it, right from your current location.

    Anyplace Control is installed on thousands of workstations all over the
    world. The range of possible applications for this program includes
    providing remote technical support and helpdesk services, supervision,
    managing network from different locations, telecommuting, and hands-on
    remote education. Another substantial advantage over the competing titles
    is that the software comes with a split-screen technology that allows two
    or more administrators control one remote computer at the same time.

    Anyplace Control also comes with DHCP support, firewall compatibility,
    password protection, capability to run the program as NT service, and task
    logging.

    Anyplace Control is really must-have tool for Helpdesk personnel and
    System Administrators.

    Free evaluation version is available at http://www.anyplace-control.com

    If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email:
    info@anyplace-control.com

    --
    Best regards.
    Customer service of Anyplace Control Software.

  2. Re: ANN: Anyplace Control 2.4 released

    In article , "Yura Goncharuk"
    wrote:
    > We are proud to announce the new 2.4 version of Anyplace Control program.
    >This update is free, so registered users will receive it free of charge.

    Please learn how to cross-post, so that I don't have to run through and
    ignore your advert time after time.

    Alun.
    ~~~~

    Texas Imperial Software | Find us at http://www.wftpd.com or email
    1602 Harvest Moon Place | alun@texis.com.
    Cedar Park TX 78613-1419 | WFTPD, WFTPD Pro are Windows FTP servers.
    Fax/Voice +1(512)258-9858 | Try our NEW client software, WFTPD Explorer.

+ Reply to Thread