I know there are many similiar posts to this but none seem to be
helpful to my situation. I only have 1 domain and 2 locations, the
remote location had been running as a workgroup, now I am trying to
join them to the domain. I made my PDC a WINS server and pointed the
clients to that WINS server, logon happens without error, however my
logon scripts are not working and when I try to browse the network I
only see the computers at the remote location. Is my IP addressing
scheme causing this? Main location 192.168.1.x and remote
192.168.2.x. I am not incredibly familiar with NT and would really
appreciate some help.

Joe