Hi,

I currently use outlook for all interoffice email
I use outlook express for all outside email
How do I get outlook to check my outside email?
My boss wants me to arrange this so that he can invite people
outside of our network to meeting via email.

I am the IT for this office, but my specialty is architecture, not
computers.
I am reasonably intelligent and can follow directions if someone will help.

about the system

We use DSL for internet access
We use SBS small business to operate the network (it uses Microsoft
exchange)
We connect to the internet through the LAN

That's about all I can tell you now, but I can access any information you
might need
to help me with this problem

Things I have tried:
I tried going to the control panel under mail and adding internet e-mail
I added my pop and smtp, but nothing worked.
Would appreciate your help.

jo