No. of connections - Windows NT

This is a discussion on No. of connections - Windows NT ; Hi, My client has win2k server with terminal server set to administration mode. The info on terminal server says that one or more (?) users can administrator the server. The question is can those two users connect at the same ...

  1. No. of connections

    Hi,
    My client has win2k server with terminal server set to administration mode.

    The info on terminal server says that one or more (?) users can
    administrator the server.
    The question is can those two users connect at the same time?

    --
    Andrew Werner.
    Religion investigator, dogma police and thought provocateur.

    "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save
    you..."
    ~ Jesus. The Gospel of Thomas.

    Religion Exposed!
    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ajwerner

  2. Re: No. of connections

    I belive it depends on what mode the terminal server is set to, if it is set
    to remote administration mode there cane be 2 simultaneous connections made.
    If it is used in application mode then I belive it is dependent on the
    number of licenses.

    --
    Ryan Ackerman
    http://www.SofTulz.Net

    "Andrew W" wrote in message
    news:40770d64$0$6018$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au ...
    > Hi,
    > My client has win2k server with terminal server set to administration

    mode.

    > The info on terminal server says that one or more (?) users can
    > administrator the server.
    > The question is can those two users connect at the same time?
    >

    > --
    > Andrew Werner.
    > Religion investigator, dogma police and thought provocateur.
    >
    > "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save
    > you..."
    > ~ Jesus. The Gospel of Thomas.
    >
    > Religion Exposed!
    > http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ajwerner

  3. Re: No. of connections

    "Ryan Ackerman" wrote in message
    > I belive it depends on what mode the terminal server is set to, if it is

    set
    > to remote administration mode there cane be 2 simultaneous connections

    made.
    > If it is used in application mode then I belive it is dependent on the
    > number of licenses.

    That's what I wanted to know.
    Thanks.
    Andrew.

    > --
    > Ryan Ackerman
    > http://www.SofTulz.Net
    > SofTulz.Net, Providing Administrators with more free time through
    > automation.
    > Ryan@SofTulz.Net

+ Reply to Thread