Hi.

We're planning to connect some existing nt/xp machines over an existing
secure network.

Our current configuration consists in:

- MIT Kerberos 5 Authentication server
- OpenLDAP for user ids, group ids and home directories (as well as other
informations...)
- AFS cell authenticating over the kerberos realm

Now, what we want to do is to have windows users authenticate on the krb5
server, get their home from openldap and then use afs for their homes.

I know it's possible, someone has done this, and I don't like to create
users on a AD server... 2000 users... it's pretty insane!

Can anyone help me?
--
Sensei

A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.