Hello,

I am trying to send a message using a net send command from an NT
Server machine to a client on the network which is win 98 and has the
winpopup installed

I go to the command line of the NT server by running the cmd command

then i enter

net send username "message"

i also tried

net send computername "message"

it gives me the error message as follows:

AN error occurred while sending a message to username or computername
The message alias could not be found on the network
More help is available by typing net helpmsg 2273

I tried the help it just sayd computer maybe busy but it isnt the
case.

Please tell me what should i check and what could be the problem?

Thanks,

Mario