Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc, at one time. - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc, at one time. - Windows NT ; Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc, at one time. I want to do this for my dial-up clients, because as you all know, for new installs, this would take a day or two ...

  1. Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc, at one time.

    Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc,
    at one time. I want to do this for my dial-up clients, because as you
    all know, for new installs, this would take a day or two to achieve. I
    want to burn them on a CD for quick and easy installation.

    I looked through Microsofts website and that is a mess trying to
    figure out what's what and how to download everything needed.

    Thanks folks...I appreciate it.

    --
    M60 7.62mm
    Combat tested, mother approved.

  2. Re: Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc, at one time.

    > Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc,
    > at one time

    Windows update / show update catalogue - you can select as many as you
    like for download to a directory

    > I looked through Microsofts website and that is a mess trying to
    > figure out what's what and how to download everything needed.

    Agreed - they should also provide an install order guide

  3. Re: Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes, etc, at one time.

    Colin Wilson wrote in
    news:MPG.1aab1b2fd0021f0698a243@news.individual.ne t:

    >> Where can I download all OS related Service Packs and Hot Fixes,
    >> etc, at one time

    > Windows update / show update catalogue - you can select as many as
    > you like for download to a directory

    .... and if you don't see the "Windows Update Catalog" entry on
    windowsupdate.microsoft.com, select "Personalize Windows Update" and
    select the "Display [...] Windows Update Catalog" option.

    HTH,
    John

+ Reply to Thread