how to make ASP files work with NT4 SP6a - Windows NT

This is a discussion on how to make ASP files work with NT4 SP6a - Windows NT ; hello... I have NT4 SP6a. I have a fixed IP address and am running ADSL. I'd like to host some web files, but ASP doesn't seem to be supported???? It doesnt 'interpret' them - just shows them as if they ...

  1. how to make ASP files work with NT4 SP6a

    hello...

    I have NT4 SP6a.

    I have a fixed IP address and am running ADSL.

    I'd like to host some web files, but ASP doesn't seem to be supported????

    It doesnt 'interpret' them - just shows them as if they were HTML files.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Any help is appreciated.

    -Lucy

  2. Re: how to make ASP files work with NT4 SP6a

    I guess that ASP is supported by IIS not the OS, so try upgrading your IIS.
    "Lucy" wrote in message
    > hello...
    >
    > I have NT4 SP6a.
    >
    > I have a fixed IP address and am running ADSL.
    >
    > I'd like to host some web files, but ASP doesn't seem to be supported????
    >
    > It doesnt 'interpret' them - just shows them as if they were HTML files.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Any help is appreciated.
    >
    > -Lucy

+ Reply to Thread