Network performance utility - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Network performance utility - Windows NT ; Hope I have the right group... I bought a 24 port gigabyte switch. I'm not sure its running at capacity on all the systems here. Is there a simple utility out there to measure the speed of the network? thanks...

  1. Network performance utility

    Hope I have the right group...

    I bought a 24 port gigabyte switch.
    I'm not sure its running at capacity on all the systems here.
    Is there a simple utility out there to measure the speed of the network?

    thanks

  2. Re: Network performance utility

    Hello,

    Check this link for Qcheck I think its great.

    Greatings Dieter
    www.netiq.com

    "robert" schreef in bericht
    > Hope I have the right group...
    >
    > I bought a 24 port gigabyte switch.
    > I'm not sure its running at capacity on all the systems here.
    > Is there a simple utility out there to measure the speed of the network?
    >
    > thanks

+ Reply to Thread