VNCScan - Windows NT

This is a discussion on VNCScan - Windows NT ; Hey folks, Has anyone in here used VNCScan Console ( www.vncscan.com ) to remotely administer their computers and servers? I downloaded it the other day and it seems way good. VNC is free too - can't beat that! LOL I'm ...

  1. VNCScan

    Hey folks,

    Has anyone in here used VNCScan Console (www.vncscan.com) to remotely
    administer their computers and servers? I downloaded it the other day and
    it seems way good. VNC is free too - can't beat that! LOL I'm just
    wondering if I'm the last IT Admin on the planet to learn of it. I think I
    saw something about it on Tech TV or something once before but I never
    thought to try it out till now. It rocks!

    - Bob Jones

  2. Re: VNCScan

    "PacketMan" wrote in message
    news:C6zSb.35132$P%1.27747808@newssvr28.news.prodi gy.com...
    > Hey folks,
    >
    > Has anyone in here used VNCScan Console (www.vncscan.com) to remotely
    > administer their computers and servers? I downloaded it the other day and
    > it seems way good. VNC is free too - can't beat that! LOL I'm just
    > wondering if I'm the last IT Admin on the planet to learn of it. I think

    > saw something about it on Tech TV or something once before but I never
    > thought to try it out till now. It rocks!
    >
    > - Bob Jones

    As know it isn't soo free ).

  3. Re: VNCScan

    I think you mean Real Vnc ( http://www.realvnc.com/download.html )

    Rob

    "PacketMan" schreef in bericht
    news:C6zSb.35132$P%1.27747808@newssvr28.news.prodi gy.com...
    > Hey folks,
    >
    > Has anyone in here used VNCScan Console (www.vncscan.com) to remotely
    > administer their computers and servers? I downloaded it the other day and
    > it seems way good. VNC is free too - can't beat that! LOL I'm just
    > wondering if I'm the last IT Admin on the planet to learn of it. I think

    > saw something about it on Tech TV or something once before but I never
    > thought to try it out till now. It rocks!
    >
    > - Bob Jones

  4. Re: VNCScan

    No, VNCScan (http://www.vncscan.com). The console costs $30 but the VNC
    that it deploys is free - no per-computer cost.

    "Rob" wrote in message
    > I think you mean Real Vnc ( http://www.realvnc.com/download.html )
    >
    > Rob
    >
    > "PacketMan" schreef in bericht
    > news:C6zSb.35132$P%1.27747808@newssvr28.news.prodi gy.com...
    > > Hey folks,
    > >
    > > Has anyone in here used VNCScan Console (www.vncscan.com) to

    remotely
    > > administer their computers and servers? I downloaded it the other day

    and
    > > it seems way good. VNC is free too - can't beat that! LOL I'm just
    > > wondering if I'm the last IT Admin on the planet to learn of it. I

    think
    > > saw something about it on Tech TV or something once before but I never
    > > thought to try it out till now. It rocks!
    > >
    > > - Bob Jones

+ Reply to Thread