Logon Scripts which exclude computers - Windows NT

This is a discussion on Logon Scripts which exclude computers - Windows NT ; Is there a logon script that will run on some computers but not others? I am asking because I want to have a log on script in the active directory that will run a program when a user logs on ...

  1. Logon Scripts which exclude computers

    Is there a logon script that will run on some computers but not
    others? I am asking because I want to have a log on script in the
    active directory that will run a program when a user logs on to most
    computers but not some specific computers.

    Any ideas would be very much appreciated

  2. Re: Logon Scripts which exclude computers

    Create separate Group Policy Object, Oganisation Unit, etc..

    Savut

    "Dave R" wrote in message
    news:d6ee07fc.0401221810.818ed91@posting.google.co m...
    > Is there a logon script that will run on some computers but not
    > others? I am asking because I want to have a log on script in the
    > active directory that will run a program when a user logs on to most
    > computers but not some specific computers.
    >
    > Any ideas would be very much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread