How to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share Names from a W2K Server? - Windows NT

This is a discussion on How to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share Names from a W2K Server? - Windows NT ; Hi! Can anyone please tell me how to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share Names from a W2K Server? I want the entire list as a batch. Thanks, Mark...

  1. How to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share Names from a W2K Server?

    Hi!

    Can anyone please tell me how to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share
    Names from a W2K Server? I want the entire list as a batch.

    Thanks,

    Mark

  2. Re: How to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share Names from a W2K Server?

    mbruffey@centralseminary.edu (L. Mark Bruffey) wrote in
    news:49faa831.0401221004.2b4e0b33@posting.google.c om:

    > Can anyone please tell me how to Print a List of Shared Dirs and Share
    > Names from a W2K Server? I want the entire list as a batch.

    Use
    NET SHARE

    If you need more info about this, try

    NET HELP

    A L B E R T A Alfred Falk falk@arc.ab.ca
    R E S E A R C H Information Systems Dept (780)450-5185
    C O U N C I L 250 Karl Clark Road
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    http://www.arc.ab.ca/ T6N 1E4
    http://www.arc.ab.ca/staff/falk/