I set up a wireless network using a linksys 54g router, I have 5 desktops
computer, and several Laptops being used at various times . I have
assigned IP address to the desktop and the laptop obtain addresses
automatically. All desktops are using XP, My problem have been in setting
up a network workgroup, I have used the wizard , but still I can not share
files. When I click on view network I see the workgroups, but when I click
onto My network place I can not open files that have been shared. Also can
any one tell me how to delete a network workgroup that has been setup.

Thanks